Legit ways that I make money. Below are reviews from websites or apps that I am currently enrolled in. I am not sponsored by any and this is just my opinion on my favorite ways to making money!
I am a college student who currently does not have a job but currently loves to shop. Over 2 years I have done countless things online to try and earn money. I am probably signed up for every site. This is my personal list of sites and apps that work for me and I have actually received things from. No particular order.
– This site is the real deal. This site has been featured on news shows, online, and even commercials. I love love love this site.
Basically you get paid whenever you shop online. The sites has thousands of brands to choose from: Macys, Victoria’s Secret, Nordstrom, Gap, and much more. All you have to do is search on the website for the store you are shopping at and click the link (which takes you straight to the website) and shop! Literally the easiest way to make money! You can either be paid through a check or gift cards. I have only been paid twice(via check) and am currently about to get another (check).
- The site chose when I got the check
- Rate 10
2. Swag bucks
– I think this is #1 on everyone’s list. This site is literally amazing. You can do so many things to earn points which later can be redeemed for sweepstakes or gift cards. You however do not receive actual dollar bills or checks. Swagbucks runs off a point system. I have received around 8 gift cards from Swagbucks. When I got my first gift card I thought it would come in the mail and take forever. However, within a day I received an egift card for the store I sele
cted. This has been done with all my gift cards. The way I get my points is by doing the daily poll and completing the noso. You can earn up to 3 Swagbucks per day by doing these two. I also search and watch videos for easy Swagbucks. Rarely I will buy or sign up for something where I can earn more Swagbucks for those offers. One thing that I do not do on Swagbucks is the surveys. There is no reason that I do not complete the surveys only that I do so many surveys that I need a break and this site allows me the opportunity to earn rewards without always having to complete a survey.
- It takes me around 1 month to earn a giftcard.
- Rate: 10
– I love this site because it gives me the opportunity to make real money and not receive sweepstakes or gift cards. The payment is either a check or a card similar to a visa. This site gives countless opportunities to make money without having to do surveys like most sites, and they also give you a $5 bonus just for signing up!. My personal favorite thing to do on this site is to click on emails and get payed $.02 for each email I click. Although i
t may take a couple of days to earn a dollar it is so worth it because it is easy money. I also watch videos and earn $.01. Unlike Swagbucks I do the surveys offered on inboxdollars. I don’t qualify for a lot of the surveys but the ones I do I can make $.25-$5 per survey and the surveys are always available. The only bad thing is you have to cash out at $30 which depending on how much you do it can take a while. But after you cash out your first time($30) you can cash out on any amount.
- Honestly it took me forever to cash out Rate:10
– Are apps that I use to make money by selling my clothes, shoes, and accessories. I like being
able to control and interact with people with my personal items. I can better explain to them or ask them questions personally. Thevibe on these apps are amazing and everyo
ne is so friendly. Each app has an advantage over the other. The only bad thing is that poshmark
takes 20% of what you make which can be lot for listing priced low. However Mercari
does not take any percentage from your earnings. But when it comes to shipping, Poshmark
has a flat rate of $4.99 on every order where as Mercari
has different prices for different sized items. But both sites are amazing and I have earned money from both.
Sign up w/my referral code:
Money from the grocery store/Walking into a store/Scanning your receipt:
Ibotta-This app is the rebate queen without having to mail in the rebate. The app is super easy to use and is worth it! All you do is find products that you purchased in store, snap a picture of your receipt, and earn. You can find rebates from stores like: Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Old Navy, and even Sephora (for my makeup lovers). YOU EVEN EARN $5 FOR JUST SIGNING UP!!!! Use my code UMHXBHV
Checkout51-Another rebate app! Unlike Ibotta, you don’t have to choose a store. Just find the products and take a picture of your receipt. I love this app, because you get a check instead of a gift card. Real Money!!
Shopkick– If scanning grocery’s and taking pictures of receipts isn’t for you, then just walking into a store and clicking this app is for you! Super Easy! You earn points called “kicks” for walking through the door of select stores. Once you earn enough kicks you cash your credits out for gift cards to places like: Target, Amazon, Apple, Walmart, and Nike. This one can earn you gift cards pretty fast. Click here to sign up
Receipt Hog- This app is by far my favorite app to make quick easy money. All you have to do is take a picture of any receipt. ANY RECEIPT!!! I can’t say enough good things about this app. You can only earn Amazon or Paypal gift cards. I have cashed out many times on this app.